Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cockroaches are gross

Since I left my zip drive with my serious blog about my very moving hospice home visits at home, guess what...?
There is a colony of the world's grossest and biggest cockroaches living underneath my bed. I think there is, at least. I'm too scared to lift it up and see but I keep seeing one at a time scurrying out from under there and I can only assume they travel in large, gross packs. Nicole is on sneaker crushing patrol since I'm a huge wimp, but we've yet to be fast enough. I don't mind them on the floor but I would prefer they do not decide to crawl into my mouth while I sleep.
Also, I climbed the world's tallest indoor climbing wall yesterday. A very nerve-wracking thing to do if you have hyperhydrosis of the hands and feet like I apparently do.
Much love,
Julie